Sunday, April 03, 2005

wAt a dAy..

wEnt to orchard wit ahbU to buy cARds n some lil stuffs for my team mates.. jus a little gift n some wOrds we wanted to sAy tO them.. i reAlly missed tRainin, tOday went baCk however the atmosphere is sO weiRd.. hAis, we nOe cOach is disappointed wit us n also c`gAls.. we oUrselves have lOads of regrets i admit.. bUt it's all over le, can only sAy we r reAlly sOrry.. "dUi bU qi".. frOm wat cOach sAy tOday, really felt so bAd n guilty.. y didn't we wOrk harder? hais, my c gals also not dOin well.. yes, they did get tO tOp 4 but they lOse to phs in semi finAl so they cAn only be in 3rd or 4th.. y PHS again? cOach is damn angry i supposed cAuse he dOte tis bAtch of c`gAls alOt but they lOst to PHS again~ plus jUrong lOse to cedar, cOach sAid tis is e first time his c`gAls group nv gEt intO the finAl.. frOm tis nOe tat cOach is rEally disappointe ba? -_-" hOpe MY C`Gals win jUrong n get 3rd at least ba? goOd lucks to ur =D, jiayOu.. tOday write post card to all my ex-teamates.. missed them real mUch, e trainin, e little quarrel, basically everything~ really need to start gettin used to not trainin on tue, thurs liao.. but i still have to wOrk hard for the natiOnal x-cOuntry man~ i dOubt i have e mOod.. hAi, i will still try ba.. nOw i m thinkin whether shOuld i gO for the selection fOr cOmbined sChool.. when heard from wat huijUn sAy, wAs interested cAuse dUn wan to give uP on vbAll.. n hOpe to acheive a gReater height of vBall.. goin for the selection is a better alternative.. bUt cOach todAy nv ever tAlk to me about it, jus to lishAn n ahbU.. it's like my 5 yrs cOach dun ever lOok up on me n should i really go for a try? the combined cOach really gan de qi wO? =( hAi, was a great drOp of my moRal n no confidence for e selection lo.. =( so should i? i m thinkin.. today sms wit him, was actually happy he sms me =p.. i make thing clear le, thankss for tellin me all tis.. at least i noe le, now i clearly noe where i stand.. was ok u dunno wat u feel for me, was disappointed but i need to get over it soon.. real soon.. i believe we really can be only be friend liao.. i decided to continue my vbAll le.. my promise to u can nv be fuifill liao, cause i need to give up since u like another one le.. nOe there is nO point wAitin.. tat's my dAy..

No comments: