Tuesday, April 19, 2005

sPorts dAy heAts agAin..

-_-" my leg is like crampin n today have to rUn e 3000m finAl.. lOls, nO choice bA.. stUdyin e whOle dAy, damn tired.. vOn n huiting decided nOt to gO at e lAst mins, haha.. lUcky rAchel was nOt there if nOt. . . they r like explAinin to me why they dUn wAn gO~ sCare i will angry etC, haha bUt i didnt la.. i mySelf also vEry reluctAnt to go =P.. its like dAmn tired after a whOle dAy of studyin.. rAChel wEnt straight after schoOl to YJc le, haha she is so excited bOut her rAce.. eNd up i wEn there alOne, thankss to vOn n Huiting -_-".. rAchel hAVe beEn sayin it fOr the whOle dAy, she wAn to get 2nd fOr three years.. when i rEach Yjc i sAw wz, so coincidentAl.. didnt expect n he sms me tellin me mUs qualify, Haha.. thankss, bUt it's e fiNal le.. afterall i m hAppy by tat.. rAChel did get 2nd again~ cOngrats!! i tink she is hAppy cAuse she hOped chewseAh cAn cOme n see her rUn.. indeed chewsEah was there~ fOr my rACe, i get wat i wAn~ hAppy bUt i nOe my standard drOpped lAst yr my timin wAs 14plUs, nOw is 15.09.. but i tink my preservance is there.. my fRiend is dAmn sAd, she is e oNe tat i always tRain together with.. she didnt get bAck her determination which is very important to her.. i hOped she dun give up~ like wat she told me dUrin nAtional x-cOuntry it's nOt e eNd, we still gOt nationAl tracks.. sArah, hOpe u get over tis n mOved on.. we will always be there fOr each other rite? sO get over it soOn n find bAck ur determinatiOn.. i m sUre u cAn~ JiayOu! sAbrina gOt 2nd ytd, tink she cAn get e individUal chAMp~ all e bEst.. wEnt tO bbAll cOUrt to find tat idiotic kOkping tat break his prOmise twice.. '-'haha, msg with wz todAy.. tellin me tat he wOn a bball match ytd.. sOrry, i didnt wishes u lUcks.. so gOody lUcks fOr tml, i wAit fOr ur results.. =) tC everyOne.. mIss vOlleyball'-'.. i m stARtin to have weird weird feelin nOw, omg(><,)..

No comments: