Friday, April 15, 2005

intErestin~

During Pre-U days, I like 2 collect leaves.

Why?

Becoz I felt tt 4 a leaf 2 leave the tree she has been relying on 4 so long it takes a lot of courage.

During the 3 years of Pre-U I was on very close terms with a guy.

Not BGR kind but as buddy kind.

But when he had his 1st girlfriend, I learnt a feeling I nv should hv learnt - Jealousy.

The sourness in the heart can't be describe by using a lemon.

It's like 100 rotten sour lemon.

Sourness 2 the extreme limit.

They were only 2gether 4 2 mths.

When they broke up, I hide my strong sense of happiness.

But after a mth, he got 2gether wif another gal.

I like him & I know he like me.

But why won't he pursue me? Since he love me why he doesn't want 2 make the 1st move?

Whenever he had a new girlfriend, my heart would hurt.

Time after time, my heart was hurt.

I begin 2 suspect tt this is a one sided love.

If he don't like he, why does he treat me so well.

It's beyond what u will normally do 4 a friend.

Liking a person is very heart wrenching thing.

I can know his likes, his habits.

But his feelings towards me I can nv figure out.

You can't expect me a gal 2 ask him right?

Despite tt, I still want 2 be by his side.

Care 4 him, accompany him, love him.

Hoping tt 1 fine day, he will come & love me.

It's like waiting 4 his phone call every night, wanting him 2 send me sms.

I know tt no matter how busy he is, he will make time 4 me.

Becoz of this, I waited 4 him.

The 3 years were the hardest 2 go through & I really want 2 give up.

Sometimes, I wonder should I continue waiting.

The pain and hurt, the dilemma accompany me 4 3 years.

Till the end of my 3rd year, a 2nd year junior begins 2 go after me.

Everyday he pursuit me relentlessly.

From outright rejection 2 a point in time when I felt tt I'm willing 2 let him hv a small footing in my heart.

He's like a warm & gentle wind, trying 2 blow a leaf away from the tree.

In the end, I realized tt I didn't want 2 give this wind a small footing in my heart.

I know this wind will bring this badly battered leave far away & better land.

Finally I left tree, but the tree only smile & didn't ask me 2 stay.

Leaf departure is because of Wind pursuit. Or because Tree didn't ask her to stay.

No comments: