Wednesday, April 13, 2005

nAtionAl x-cOuntRy 2005..

a sAd dAy fOr Jing.. todAy dismissed at 12o'clOck to reSt for the rACe etc, -_-" it start at 4pm or even later.. wAs given the fUll nEw jersEy tOday, quite like it ba.. blUe asics tOp n bOttom.. rEach there arOund 1.30pm, given chocolAte to eAt n lAst briefin then Jiu wEnt tO rest zZz.. till 3.30pm like tAT, all went dOwn to wArm up le.. i m very sCare lO, my tEacher wAnted me to bReak my persOnal bEst-17.07.. i toO hOpin to brEak tAt peAk of mIne.. as sOon as e rAce stARt all Of us rUn quite fAst untill i lOst my balance n sprain my ankle.. i did nOt fAll bUt wAs sprAin then bAck to bAlance again, the gAls all rUshin pAst n the rOad is nOt stAble.. at fiRst i thought it wAs alright then when i cOntinue rUn, the pAin stARt tO come le.. it's like mY lEft lEg pUllin my bAck.. hAis, i wAs nOt determine enOught.. i mind toO mUch bOut e aNkle, haO Hou hUi~ if i continue to be preservance i will have dOne muCh better.. i tink i m with in 100 rUnners, bUt last yr i m in tOp 50.. reAlly sAd, if my mind sEt is better.. rUn wit nO wOrries n dO my best despite e pAin, will it be better? when teAcher sAy she is prOud of me, i becOme mOre. . . i rEn very lOng le, finAlly i cRied out.. Of cAuse wit nO sOund, my tEacher sAy she admire me sOme mOre.. cAuse she sAy wit inJury at the beginnin u R still abLe to finish e rAce it's goOd enOugh.. i rEally hOpe i will dO better then tAt~ bUt it's over le.. all Of them tOld me it's nOt e eNd, still gOt jUly de trAck n fiEld.. i wAs thinkin whether tO tAke pArt cAUse of O level.. tink me need tIme to get over it asap, i need my confident bAck, my determinAtion to be strOnger n my preservanCe!! hAIs, upOn reAchin hOme fOund that gOt 9 missed cAll n lOads of messAges~ all of them very wOrried fOr me.. i dUnno how they nOe, bUt thankss~ one by one cAlled, i answEr n tRy to tAlk.. when tAlk to kokPing tat time i jIu rEn bU liao le, i cRied silently.. tink he nOe bA.. then keep replyin mSg to all my fRiend, they keen encOurage me nOt to be sAD etc.. mY fOrm teACher also.. thankss to them~ i prOmised to get over it sOon.. i will tRy bA.. i cAlled him also, when i tOld him i lOse.. he rePlied "sO sAd".. i felt even sAd, he dUn seen tO understAnd.. =( hAis, then his sUrroundin keep hAvin sOunds.. acTually i wAs hOpin him to tell me "dUn sAd lA".. bUt he never.. nvm ba, my attitude tAT time also nOT very goOd.. hAis, tis yr i m hAvin lOads of regrEt~ first vOlleybAll then x-cOuntry.. bUt tis is Life bA, cAn Jus get Over n cOntinue.. nOw i m cOntinue wIt regRets.. reAl sAd, i dUn wAn tiNk le.. cAn i dEpend on sOme one to sHAre my sAdness, perhaps in tis waY I will be mUcH better~ i m rEally tirEd~ ='(

No comments: