Friday, April 15, 2005

the stOry behind..

The reason I'm called tree is becoz I'm good at painting trees.

Overtime I start 2 use a tree on the right corner as a trademark 4 all my watercolors painting.

I hv dated 5 gals when I was in Pre-U.

There's 1 gal whom I love alot but nv dare 2 go after her.

She doesn't hv a pretty face, doesn't hv a good figure, doesn't have outstanding charm.

She is just a very ordinary gal.

I like her.

I really like her.

Like her innocent, like her frankness. Like her cuteness, like her intelligence and her fragility.

Reason 4 not going after her is becoz I felt somebody so ordinary like her is not a good match 4 me.

I'm also afraid tt after we are 2gether all the good feelings will vanish.

I'm also afraid other's gossips will hurt her.

I felt tt if she's my gal, she will be mine ultimately & I don't hv 2 give up everything just 4 her.

The last reason, made her accompany me 4 3 years.

She watch me chase after gals, and I hv make her heart cry 4 3 years.

She wants 2 be a good actress and I'm a very demanding director.

When I kissed my 2nd girlfriend, she bumped into us.

She was embarrassed but smile & say "Go on!" before running off.

The next day, her eyes was swollen like a walnut.

I purposely didn't want 2 think abt what causes her 2 cry but laugh at her the whole day.

When everybody go back home, she was alone crying in the classroom.

She didn't know tt I returned from soccer training 2 get something.

I watch her cry 4 an hour or so.

My 4th girlfriend didn't like her.

There was once when both of them quarreled.

I know tt based on her character she's not the type tt will start off the quarrel.

But I still sided with my girlfriend.
I shouted at her and her eyes was filled shocked.

I didn't care abt her feelings and walked off with my girlfriend.

The nxt day, she still laugh & joke with me like ntg has ever happened.

I know tt she's very hurt but she didn't know tt my heart ache is as bad as hers.

When I broke up with my 5th girlfriend, I asked her out.

After going out 4 a day, I told her tt I hv something 2 tell her.

She told me tt coincidentally, she has something 2 tell me too.

I told her about my break up and she told me about her getting 2gether.

I know whose the guy.

He has been going after her 4 quite a while.

A very cute guy full of energy, lively and interesting.

His pursuit 4 her has been the talk of the school.

I can't show her my heartache but could only smile & congratulate her.

When I reach home, the heart ache is so strong tt I can't stand it.

It's like a heavy weighted stone on my chest.

I couldn't breath.

Wanted 2 shout but can't.

Tears rolled down & I broke down & cry.

How many times have I seen her cry 4 the man tt doesn't acknowledge her presence too.

During graduation, I read a sms in my hp.

It was send 10 days ago when I broke down and cry.

I haven't read it since then.

It says "Leaf departure is because of Wind pursuit. Or because Tree didn't ask her to stay".

No comments: