Friday, April 01, 2005

Our lAst mAtch, a mEmorable dAte..

Today is our match vs pHs, lOokin fOrward it.. we chAnged our formation against them, in a sense ahbu will be e first to serve no mAtter wat.. =) hOpe everyone do well, cause tis is a real important match.. if lOse, percentage of out of tOp 4 is high.. hAis, we lOse 2-0.. First sEt 14-25, second set 15-25.. all cRied, is tis fAted? y we lOse to ngee ann.. ahbU was damn sad today cause she nOt on form.. gAl, u gOtta cheer up kae.. lishan n kAini pLayed well esp lisHan.. it's really a waste, tis yr sMb b`gAl can sAy is quite goOd.. we wOn cEdar but they are able to get in y cAnt we? reAlly felt wasted, hais.. see lishan, kaini n ahbu cried today.. i felt super duper sAd ='(.. out of e main 6, 5 of us is last yr le.. hais, it's like our last match for our secondary life after all those yr in vball.. really very she bu de, i missed the lOads Of trainin.. my cOach, my teAcher n most importantly my team mates with me all tis while.. n *ahbU*, she is really my best team mate ever.. i m thinkin from seC 1 till nOw, reAlly great havin u as my team mate!! i dOubt i will forget u in my whOle Life.. the support u give me, the listenin ear u lent me n pei he me all tis while.. all remain in my mind.. n i promise we will still remain as team mate after we go pOly Or Jc.. lEt's wOrk hArd for tis aims.. i will not forget [lishan, kAini n sAb].. ur are all my greatest team mates fOreva.. the memories ur give me is all so unforgetable.. be it a goOd one or bAd one.. i will never fOrget.. urs endless support n encouragement have brought me here for who i m.. really thankss.. ='( wO hAo she bU de ni men~ never forget the trainings we have together, how we build up our team spirits n team wOrks.. the little quarrels tat bRought us ever cLoser n mOre united.. sincerely, ur r the best!! ni men ye bu yao wang ji mAyi!! 31th of mAtch will always reamin as a memorable dAte in my heart.. but prOmise to gO back to trainings every sAt kae.. Our "sEmbawAng alumni".. nv fOrget tis, all my team mates.. all e best in everything yOur dO.. =) tHankss fOr everything..

No comments: