Monday, April 11, 2005

bAd dAy mAyb?

TodAy, nths speciAl hAppen Jus tAt tml is e sOme Of e spOrts dAy heAts+finAl-[400m] le.. sAme as lAst yr will be hEld at yJc.. YJc rEmind me Of Last yR spOrts dAy'-', goOd or bAd?.. eh, participAte in qUIte alOts of events 3000m, 400m, 100m, shOrt pUt n 4*100m relAy.. -_-" my class la, keep askin me to jOin tis jOin tAt.. hOpe cAn help my clAss win sOmething bA, haha.. lUcky nv Join lOng/high jUmp, bUt ChEl will sUre aSk me tO go e hEats de.. Like lAst yr, i jOin 5 individUal n twO relAy -_-" all thankss to rachel.. tis yr slightly different cAuse is clAss vs clAss, nO more hOuse le.. haha, 5A3 JiayOu!! aimin fOr the individUal bEst tis yr also.. bUt gOt to be mOre fOcus on wed de nAtional.. nO matter wat's e OutcOme, will pUt in mY best effOrts =D.. cOme to tAlk bOut my dAy nOt reAlly goOd ba, stOmach crAMps~ prAy tAt tML will nOt have crAmp if nOt it will sUrely affect my rAce.. mUst nOt!~ anOther bAD news, i gOt a BIG pimple on my fOreheAd.. argh~ i hAte tAt.. sO ugly!! pLus, my chinese orAl is nOt well dOne i tink.. sAd~ i always aim fOr my chinese.. bUt tis time rOund i nOe i'm nOt gOin to dO well fOr my orAl.. will affect my overall mArks ='(.. jus cAn an wEi mysElf tis is nOt o level? tMl will nOe e resUlt le, firSt period sOme mOre.. bUt i m prepAREd lA, let it be i cAnt chAnged it Also.. sO tOdAy is qUite a bAd dAy fOr me~ hOpin better fOr tml, haha~ tAt all.. -hOpin tAt i cAn reALly UnderstANd everything.. bUt i reAlly dUnno~-

No comments: