Tuesday, April 05, 2005

stRess..

anOther dAy withOut gOod food-_-".. gOin tO stArve agAin? reAlly hungry tOday.. viOlents gAls budget sAvin wAsn't rEally useful i supposed? they eAt bread with hAm but i only eAt bread.. they eat cereals wit milk n i only eAt cereals.. sOrry but i nOe i m vEry fUssy bOut fOod =p.. i swear i m gOin reCess tml, dEsire fOr a goOd mEal at leAst!! tOday have x-Country trAinin.. the trainins is mUch better le, at least we really got "Train".. =)tAt's gReat!! ya, nOt time trAil agAin but we did rUn 3.8km lo.. next week nAtional x-cOuntry stArt liao 13th apRil, hAis wAsn't very cOnfident.. bUt~ i will dO my beSt i pRomise =D.. hOpe cAn reach my aims ba.. JiayOu!! tis fRi is e nAtional finAl liao~ gOin to see, lOokin fOrward it mAn.. i rEally gOt a "cRush" on him? oh my gOd(><,).. i m reAlly wOnderin nOw.. argh~ bUt no big dEal.. all e beSt tO all my fRiend =).. i miss my vBall mUch'-'..

No comments: