Thursday, April 07, 2005

tRainins dAy!!

wAt a dAy tOday.. haPpy =)) gOt x-country trainin n go to e bOys vbAll trainin tOday.. i enjOy my dAy after all.. x-cOuntry nearly sprained my ankle.. lucky me~ run 3.8km today, tink i m used to it le.. always run lOng lOng distance n 3.8km is e shortest we have le.. -_-" use 9.15min to finish a 1.9km.. tink i got to jiayOu le.. next wEd!! yep, after tat go to e bOys vball trainin, but i nv bring my vball stuffs(><,).. "ling si" decide to go so jus go n play+train lo.. some of our old bOys come bAck n got 2 outsiders.. all veRy friendly n i enjoyed the gAme throughout.. =D will be gOin to their trainins again if cAn.. -_-" i sOrt of losin e tOuch for vbAll le, gOtta bUck up bA~ lUcky near the eNd of e trAinin my tOuch is better le.. reAlly nOt used to it cAuse used to touch vball every two dAys, and nOw it's like once in a week.. sO mAyb will deprove abit at leAst ba.. No gYm wOrk sOme mOre.. bUt e pAssiOn remain =P.. tMl gotta be a fRee frOm ccAs daY fOr me.. yEap, caN rEst~ dunno y i seEn tO sCare x-cOuntry trAinin rEcently, or perhaps i dislike it bA.. gOin to stepped dOwn once i finish e nATional rAce, dun tink i will be tRainin fOr e jUne nATional trAcks.. my pAssiOn fOr rUnnin is reAlly gOne~ gOt to admit it la.. bTw, me n ahbU already decided tO gO fOr e selectiOn.. cAuse neither one of us wAn tO give up on vBall.. tink lishan n sAbrina will be gOin too.. hOpe we can dO it ba.. tRyin to train my first bAll n defends bAck le.. will wOrk hArd towards it ba =)).. hAis, heard frOm jUniors tAt cOach mayb nOt teachin sMb anymOre liao ='(.. cAuse sChoOl dUn allowed cOach to trAin at nights, bUt if cOach will to sTAy he cAn only trAin us at night.. -_-" tRainin hAve always be in night from the very beginnin-5 yrs agO.. n jUs becOs new principal new scedules? hOpe cOach will cOntinue to teach "sMb".. tAt's my dAy, a gReat oNe!! =D..

No comments: