Wednesday, April 06, 2005

study~ study n stuDy!!

=)free from ccAs dAy.. hAis but tml havin time trAil again le -_-".. got to get throught it.. yEp, today study together wit lishAn, ahBu, sAbrina n Jiayi.. i Love tat~ at least in tis wAy we remAin in cOntact.. tis is a mOre effective wAy of stUdyin i tink so.. from 3.30pm study all e wAy to around 7.30 man.. lOls, was dAmn tired.. mAyb becOs ytd nv sleep well some more tOday e amOunt of homewOrks.. (nn')dAmn lOads.. lUcky mAnage tO finish all except Chemistry.. lOls, jus cannot uNderstAnd it at all n it aways pull my overall gRade dOwn.. gOt tO wOrk hArder fOr tAt le i suPposed? k, will try ba.. eh, yTd 2am plUs then slp nOw my eye bAg -_-" . . . o level chinese is cOmin my wAy le, felt e stress cOmin up.. hOpe tO do well bA, JiayOu.. same tO all my fRiend =D.. i reAlly need time to sOrt out my feelin nOw.. issit a cRush? hAiyo~ let it be.. tiRed~ tAt's my dAy e 5th.. =)) **btw, i got my vbAll b`gAl photo tAken lAst yr when we won in yOuth cUp le.. plus when i sec 1 jus jOin vball de photo.. hAppy!! lOls, but i reAlly cHange alOt bA? everyone in vBall shOuld nOe =p.. nOw havin vbAll gatherin in msn, fun =D.. lOve u gals..

No comments: