Friday, April 15, 2005

mEaningfUl~

Wind

Becoz I like a gal called leaf.

Becoz she's so dependent on tree so I hv 2 be a gust wind.

A wind tt will blow her away.

When I 1st met her, it was 1 mth after I transfer 2 the new school.

I saw a petite person looking at my seniors & me playing soccer.

During ECA time, she will always be sitting there.

Be it alone or wif her friends looking at him.

When he talks with gals there's jealousy in her eyes.

When he looked at her,there's a smile in her eyes.

Looking at her became my habit.

Juz like she likes 2 look at him.

1 day, she didn't appear.

I felt something a missed.

I can't explain the feeling except it's a kind of uneasiness.

The senior was also not there as well. I went 2 their classroom, hid outside and saw my senior scolding her.

Tears were in her eyes while he left.

The nxt day, I saw her at her usual place, looking at him. I walked over and smiled 2 her.

Took out a note & gave 2 her.

She was surprised.

She looked at me, smiled & accept the note.

The nxt day, she appeared & pass me a note and left.

Leaf's heart is too heavy and wind couldn't blow her away.

It's not tt leaf heart is too heavy.

It becoz leaf nv want 2 leave tree.

I replied her note wif this statement and slowly she started 2 talk 2 me & accept my presents & phone calls.

I know tt the person she loves is not me.

But I hv this perseverance tt 1 day I will make her like me.

Within 4 mths, I hv declared my love 4 her no <20 times.

Every time, she will divert away from the topic.

But I never give up. If I decide I want her 2 be mine, I will definitely use all means 2 win her over.

I can't remember how many times I hv declared my love 2 her.

Although I know she will try 2 divert but I still bear a small ray of hope.

Hoping tt she will agree 2 be my girlfriend.

I didn't hear any reply from her over the phone.

I asked "what r u doing?How come u didn't wan 2 reply?"

She said, "I'm nodding my head".

"Ah?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"I'm nodding my head" She replied loudly.

I hang up the phone, quickly changed and took a taxi and rush 2 her place & press her door bell.

During the moment when she opens the door.

I hugged her tightly.

Leaf departure is because of Wind pursuit. Or because Tree didn't ask her to stay..

No comments: