Monday, April 18, 2005

moOdy mOndAy~

mOndAy cOmes again~ i dUn reAlly like mOndAy, veRy lAzy On mOndAy.. bUt nO slAckin anymOre, my O level chinese is cOmin my wAy.. sTudy~ gOt to be a lOng dAY fOr me, nOw is like everydAy havin stUdy progrAmme tO prepaRe us fOr mid-yeAR etc.. i find it tirin to study fOr sUch lOng hOurs.. from mOrnin all e wAy to 4 or 5 pm, will die.. by tat time brAin stp fUnctionin liao =p.. haha, lUcky todAy study prOgramme is Chinese.. cAN Say is mY fAv. sUb.. i wAnt to scOre in tis sUbJect, rEaLLy~ pRays fOr me mAn, stArt stUdyin fOr cOmpO liao.. e sTudy programme end around 3.30-4pm, was infOrmed tat my x-cOuntry is cANCEl.. *relieved~ cAn rest, i m rEally very tired.. yep, todAy dUrin pe we did nAFa e 2.4km rUn befOre tis wAs to trAil fOr the 4*100m rUn.. haha, we gOt the best recOrds.. my 2.4km recOrds drOpped le, 12.11.. bAd~ lAst yr 10.1, haha see e big big differences.. nAHz, Afterall its an A =).. bUt my ankle hUrts~ -_-"gOt finAl fOr 3000m tML some mOre.. tink i mUs wEar e ankle thing to tighten it le.. tAt's my dAy.. best of lUcks to everyOne..

No comments: