Sunday, April 17, 2005

kBoxin..

-_-" wOke up eArly todAy, to gO to ang mO kio sing kbOx.. silly? lOls, long time nv gO out wit liChing le.. we went tO ang mO kio kbOx, wit Jiayi n lishAn.. was dAmn sleepy cAuse slp less thAn 6 hOurs.. my obAka~ wAt a weekeNd mAn, nOt enought slp fOr two constAnt dAys.. O.O tis is me, haha.. my dAy? tired tat's for sure.. enjOy singin, lala~ was fUn to mix with lishAn tis siAo chao bO.. gettin better wit her, find her some one i cAN tAlk my things to w/o feARin she will sAy out.. a very trustworthy persOn, understandin toO.. =D gOt lOads to cAtch up wit licHing too, we tAlk bOut vOlleybAll etc.. she understand me i shOuld sAy.. haha, i still remember "257".. ahBu[2] me[5] n liching[7].. n cOme to JiaYi~ tis gAl always cOMe n tell me she today very hAppy.. -_-" to her, everydAy is a hAPpy dAy ba.. greAt~ wEnt to mOs after tat to dO hw, hARd to concentrate wit tat sleepin brAin.. bUt good enought, i finish my english.. the nKf shOw todAy, touchin.. at e beginnin thought it may nOt reach it aims cAuse e dOnation amOunt is mOvin slOw.. bUt at lAst they reAch their aims!! yeAp~ happy fOr the needy.. tAt's my dAy~ nOt lookin fOrward to tml a tiring dAy tat's y.. argh~ i hATe stUdy prOgramme!!

No comments: