Tuesday, April 12, 2005

spOrt dAys hEat

tOday qUite an happenin dAy? dUnno, hAha.. wAs stUdyin wHole dAy, sOme mOre gOt after sChool prOgramme-cOmbined sCience.. -_-"totally tirEd plus nOt feelin well, the gAls sTuffs la.. pissed me Off.. mUst try to slp early le, nOwadays always sLeep after 2am.. (><,)cAn u image my obAka? plus tat irritatin pimples hA hA.. tOday wAs e heAts n finAl fOr 400m.. leAve sTudy prOgramme at 3.40pm like tat tO rUsh to yJc.. hOpin nOt to see him, will be very wEird bA.. givin up is better i felt, mUch relieved nOw.. "leaf departure is wiNd pursue or becOs the tree didn't ask her to stAy?" nicE quOte i tink =D.. wAs stunned hOw cOme sO mAny ppl jOin 400m todAy, bOut 4 heats to be held.. meAnin 20-30plus gAls.. mine is e first heats n -_-" the six lane.. the further lane is mine le, 6 runner only ma.. i hAte tat lAne, bIg big circle big big rOund!! haha, bUt i cOmpleted wit the beSt recOrd.. all the finAlist wAs reluctant tO rUn again, all leg crAmp i tink incLudin mine.. bUt gOt no chOice, wAs given to reSt fOr 45mins or so.. haha, tAlk on phOne wit brO.. it help me cAlm dOwn, *thAnkss.. alsO dunno y, bUt i hAppy lO.. wAs still feElin abit "jin zhAng" when the rAce stArtin bUt like wAt bRo sAy "sHu Jiu sHU la.." then i become better.. abit like hare cARe the outcOme le lO, jUs dO my bEst wit nO wOrries.. indeed tis is mUch mUch better, i gOt the chAmp fOr 400m.. tinkin bAck last yr tis is e event i gOt secOnd so tis yr i gOt it bAck =D.. Tml is 13042005 le, importAnt dAy perhAps.. my nATional rAce~ gOtta dO my best n Of cAUse i Jus hOpe to break my persOnal bEst jIU hAo le.. nOt cOnfident in bein in tOp 20, it's reAlly hArd.. n i nOe my limits, will still dO my beSt.. Lucks fOr me bA(nn').. tAt's bOut all bA, tired after all those lATe night sleEp n ccAs.. nOw tinkin Of my hOmewOrk n studies.. hANg on~ *addicted to "i wanna be with yOu"* nIcess!!

No comments: