Monday, September 07, 2009

you never get enought; shopping.

i felt so sinful to spree today,
i got myself a denim jacket and another dress from this shop.

here's the link,
http://signify-bugis.blogspot.com/
support her ok fellow blogger.

*i got the link at my left hand column for easy access.
CLICK NOW and visit (:
or go to BUGIS VILLAGE L2 (:

brought from her twice and the stuffs is really nice.
this you could be assure of. (:

anyway, i hope me and eve dont see the same thing in BKK.
we will kill ourselves.

just like how we walk from one shop to the next one,
and the price of this exactly same sleeveless top cost $10 dropped to $8 in the other shop. =x

i laughed once i walked to the next shop,
thats was becos eve brought the $10 one. haha!

compare to my misfortune in far east,
i felt so much blessed this time round.
at least mine was like a corner away while evelyn's was directly the next shop, like 5 steps the maximum :P

couldnt imagine our facial expression when we saw it.




try using the photo above to illustrate,
its just pure LOLS. (:

whichever, i am looking forward to my BKK (:
yes, PLATINUM CHATUCHA i am coming ! =D

did i mention this was the first trip i am gg with friend.
mum finally agree to that =D *mum rocks my sock =P

one funny thing is my mum want a dozen of socks from there, haha.
the one we brought at this megastore "BIG C", shouldnt be a unfamiliar place to you i guess? its like thailand GIANT? (:

look out for photos from my trips.
gg to shot alot of beautiful photos with MAKE UP ON.

i am wondering should i put on make up to work ?
give me an answer alright?



should i?
ahah, i will try to be consistent if the answer is yes =P

*i will post my photo on my VIRGIN trip to MOF.
lols, yes food again.

**USB CABLE left in office phew~

anyway, tagged me if you view my blog ok! (:
it will be nice you see =D



it says "goodnight people!"

No comments: