Sunday, September 20, 2009

back-ed from BKK.

dear readers,

i'm backed from my "shopping trip" to bangkok.

so the next few post will definately be about my trip, and yes as promised with lotsa picture. (:

to rate, i will give this trip a 7/10.
enjoyed myself to the fullest on the shopping part,
which obviously means this was not as relaxing.

but still shopping is undeniable all woman's favourite.
you have to agree with me :P

anyway,
i hoped i have not missed out on the all the activities/gossiping this 3d2n. :P
and of cos, hope wendytay's 21 was a beautiful one. (:

side note : i am really so loving THAILAND.
despite this is my 2nd time there this year,
i still hope to go again and again and AGAIN.

their food, their clothing, their message and all,
you just never get enough :P


so be back for more on my BKK~
pictures~

No comments: