Monday, September 14, 2009

online restriction.

what a wasteful weekend to spend.
:( again, I slept at only 4am this mrng.

something; is growing under the eyelid of my eye and it hurt pretty much now.

have not done with so many thing:
-have not pick my cabinet; all in a big mess
-have not prepare the needed stuff for bkk; though more or less it will be a empty luggage.
-have not re-arrange my hrm tutorial; school starting next week

and so many more! :(

jingting don't waste time doing un-productive stuff anymore!

right now, I am superly hungry in the train and it's just so freaking hot.
whatever, let's pray that it will be a nice day to start with.
don't wish for my 3days work week to be screwed.

so I decided not to go online this 3days,
for time is too precious to waste now.

blogging is an exceptional (:

am meeting my polymates most probably today,
dead tired. :(

still happily + tiring counting down.

No comments: