Saturday, September 26, 2009

trip to school.

I'm on my way to school now.
I'm having school every wed, fri & sat.
half of my weekend gone -.-

NO LIFE.
i know.

so now to my agony trip to school,
I should blog to kill the boredom.
it's at least another 45min before I reaches school.

just ignore my ranting,
cos this got to last a good 2yrs and I really hope I can go through it with the results I want.

yesterday, finally send nora the photos.
the file was so big; imagine 100photos.

and received another contest write up, all the deadline are so tight seriously :(
most probably participating to get the best out of it.

I don't know what else to blog w/o the photos already.
apologize for the very wordy post recently,
cos I have been phone-blogging and by the time I reaches home am already too tired.

whichever, promise those by this sunday if not by end of September.
-Thailand Day 3 with eve's camera picture
-The Arena & pump house with ex-colleage
-ION with yun and some daily stuffs
-Contest write up.

that's shall be all (:
have a nice weekend~

I WANT TO WATCH PHOBIA 2. :(

No comments: