Monday, September 28, 2009

mooncake; vainpot.

i won the surrogates tickets.
:) thanks to NUFFNANG yet again !

cant wait to watch this movie, which i personally am attract to it.
whats more when meeting my girls comes tgt into the picture,
its shall be me, von, jo and forest HAHAHA.

forest have under-hand means tsk.

whichever, meetup is always nice.
so looking forward to seeing the girls. (:

today was rather pissed off with my interview.
simply a waste of my time, money and me dolling up for it.

the heels hurts like #@$%^&
thats why i adore flat.

anyway, the mooncake i order for mum is finally up for collection.
thats my little gift to mum for mooncake festival, she will like it. =P



its from DRAGON PHOENIX.
the package is simply coolness.

as far as i like the packages,
i never eat mooncake before.
you never hear me wrong, NEVER.
cos i dont dare too.

just like i dont eat burger, and i never eat burger before.

yes, i know i am weird. hahah~ CANT HELP ALSO.

this habit was since young. . .
never try, never eat, dont dare so it means my range of edible is very minimum.

now to vain pot. =P


just a try =P

YES, thats it.


i seldom smile with teeth,
so this is really rare.

AND I SO HATE THE PIMPLE,
the very obvious one. :(
i am sure you guys notice it as well.
go away you.

alright, tmr is company's ACTIVE DAY.
AND I CAN WEAR CASUAL. woohoo~

No comments: