Thursday, September 10, 2009

my answer; go away.

sad to say,
I think today's session was really a wasted one :(

5 pathetic players. -.-
but we did sweat ourselves out.

just imagine 2vs3 around a half court.
it's could be tiring too.

enough of that,
I'm really not in the mood the whole day today.

mentally and physically tired and I think I got my answer to my previous post question.

many a times, I told myself to be firm to stop this whole cycle. but each and everytime I failed. it's not a very sad thing, it just don't make me feel good.

and by saying it here, means I really hates it all. I used to be very determined and decisive in things I do.

now you turned it upside down.

shall we just stop all things here,
just don't talk to me and I will do likewise.

It's ends here.

*don't think too much people,
jingting is not in love YET.
so stop probing.

no and never for now.

No comments: