Sunday, September 13, 2009

SUN-day.

what a SUN-DAY to begin with tsktsk.
hate the weather, hate it even more when i have to travel.

so i have my tuition today and then back home.
promise cat to bball but i totally fall asleep.

was feeling very tired nowadays and this resulted in;
OVERSLEPT.
guilty for pspsps ahbu today. :(

i'm so sorry !



see my apologetic face LOLS.
thanks godness, she always know me so well. :P

so this is what i see when i am travelling back today from yishun station.




so after so many "incident",
SMRT are finally taking cautious and building those up. (:

anyway,
i cut my hair as per mentioned on saturday,
right after my work since i'm waiting foe eve to end work.

at this shop called "SUPERCUTS".
heard before?

all i can say is, they cut my hair in less than 10mins.
cos i was like you cut "0.5-1.0" inches can already. ahah~
i was tramatized cos its just "10 min leh" or even lesser than that.

end result was not too bad,
but i dont like the person who cut my hair. -.-

and NO i didnt cut short,
i dont bear to :P
not gg to be so implusive like what i did on sec 5.

i just cut my hair short all the way.
from as long as now, to this length just below my ear, slightly longer mayb?

revealing my short hair picture. HAHAH~



this is like when i'm 17, 4 years ago.
thats the only one i could find in my friendster account,
this remind me how long i have not visited my friendster =X

friendster sound so old school now.
i feel like deleting it,
cos everyway facebook.
but just leaving it there for now. HAH~

i brought my luggage but i am lazy to take photo of it.
at a great price of $65, its mum's choice anyway (:
and yet i have not post any "human photo" of myself.
sure gg to do so when i'm back from my trip.

so its 4more day.
pure anticipating for it now. (:

before i end,


wanted to wished IVY LAI MUMMY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


i miss those people.



alright, ending here ! =D

No comments: