Friday, September 25, 2009

photos to be up by weekend!

didn't get to catch a single wink on Wednesday,
went straight to meet nora right after school ends at 10pm.

-.- first lesson just takes away my last bit of energy.
let's pray EOE can be manage.

went the arena and the pump house for the 1st time.
arena was good; so was their band (:
overall, a very well spent night with my ex-colleage.

lotsa photo to be updated (:
promised nora to do so by this week, so check back again !

skipped netball trng ytd and went straight home after work.
simply to tired and guess what time I dozed off?
it's around 830pm with my tv on til I wake up again at 2plus.

with that acceptable no. of hours of rest,
I'm still feeling restless :(

I so hate the case I'm handling now.
another thing to spoil my FRIDAY besides school.

on a happier note,
nuffnang extend the due date for the Uniquely Singapore write up =D

replies to pb:

so coincidence that eve was your neighbour (: pls ask her to send me the day 3 photo if you see her HAHAHA.

oh ya, they does not have transfer to and from the hotel.
you can easily take cab from the airport just dont sign any tour from the people there. cause there's alot of them promoting 1-day tour, just ignore and exit the main door for taxi.

ask them to go by the meter and not by negiotating the price, should reach CITIN PLATUNUM by 300baht the most which is equal to 12dollars. (:

for the medicure shop, i dont think they have acrylic, you have to check back already cos they only have simple ones but definately cheap =D

**ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY =D

that's all for now,
pray that my case can be settled by today.

No comments: