Friday, September 04, 2009

music is back! (: with video~

have you notice that my playlist is finally back.
yes, and new outlay.

cos mixpod finally work.
i make sure i handle this code with care, its so hard to get it back.
lovelove.

the ipod video + songs.
its so nice, and my favourite songs.
there's a few, listen with video. (:

you should really listen to "FIGHT THE BAD FEELING BY T-MAX",
the second song on my list, so NICE.

at the same time if you notice, i added the slide few weeks ago.
together with the list of photo.
i am adding so many thing to my side bar and i am really loving it all (:

it does look nicer right?!
*ignore the banner at the top, i am still trying to solve the codes.
without getting it too stretch-ed as well.

enough of my happy "beautify" of my blog. =D

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY.
this week have nearly kill me with all the sports.
i felt old, with all those back aches. :(

still, its really nice knowing more people.
nice and fun one (: and of cos the old sport (..,)VV!!
i cant be more happy really. =D

alright, i shall end here.

now i faced the problem where i cant post photos,
i know so many blogger has this annoying problem -.-
but my first time SIAN!

i have so much FOOD PHOTO know :(
come back again ok.

CLICK that ad ! (:
tyvm.

No comments: