Wednesday, September 02, 2009

WHINE

as the title has said,
this might be a boring post cos I just want to vent.

**kindly ignore if you know it will be boring.

location: mrt ride from clementi.
time: 10:14PM
mood: not good, pissed rather.

I don't understand why from clementi - jurong east station, there's always so many people in the train.
unconsiderate one(s) some more.

I don't understand when mrt is already packed like sardine and people can still be so inconsiderate :
simply hugging/stick to the holding pole.
not as if the pole is your back bone right.
and when you see people losing balance, you still don't want to give share of your pole.

seriosly, ridiculous.

and why must run towards the mrt train when it stops at jurong east, walk fast is okay but run and bang into people without even apologizing is un-forgiven rude.

I wished I pull your hair back til it become a wig fallen out. hahaha! how powerful is that.

-.- i really hate it when I am half dead after a full day of work studies and all.

anyway, today is the last day of my first semester or rather the last day of HRM.

i so regret choosing this elective,
so people if you are from UOL,
don't get that for elective.
unless you are familiar with so many research and researcher.

I only know herzberg, how cool ~

i will work hard sis,
don't worry ok !

side note: let's pray for dearest evelyn that her suayness will lessen and things to be smooth for us =D

hang on gal, I will be your only appreciative tp tp tp hahaha. likewise, you will be mine :(

how encouraging it can be?!
nvm, BKK in 15days time!
our only reward to ourselves.

oh yay, tmr is our orientation!
like finally to be away from calls d:
and it means with tmr, I have two dressed-down WOOHOO.

(: life still goes on with irritating mrt rides and un-motivating and non-appreciative stuffs from work.

we just got to make it work out right.
and yes we can.

I finished my whinning,
I hope you people don't read til here cos how interesting can whinning be right ?!



No comments: