Wednesday, September 16, 2009

leave.

i took half day fcto today.
too tired as i was on phone with cat til 1plus am.
hahaha. and that idiot tagged me as meow.

anyway, I also need to replenish myself cos my flight is later in the mrng.
-.- it's a 630am flight and have to reach airport by 430am.
I doubt I will have enough rest cos i'm gg for volleyball later at night.

haha, shall see how it goes.
to add on,I have not packed my stuff as well.
wonderful.

enough of that,
i'm leaving sg tonight, miss my blog and me ah!
I promise nice photos once I'm back (:

btw, I receive a call from some delivery company today telling me some one sent a parcel/letter to my company.

am so stunned, cos I seriously dunno who is the sender + send to my company?
alright, it will reached at 2pm and I have to go and take it.

better not be a prank by my friend ah.
if so directing to my company + registered is abit eh.
I don't know, update u guys again on this.

No comments: