Sunday, September 20, 2009

quick updates.

before i continue the DAY 2 post,
lets do a quick update here.

THE UGLY TRUTH was nice,
rated 4/5 personally haha.

i already watched mine, when are you catching yours?
dont you ever want to miss it ~~

thanks to nuffnang for the tix,
yun enjoyed the movie!!

haha~

on a total random note,
does i look like a thai?!

the people there keep talking to me in their language but not to my 3 others travelling partners. tsk~

one of the stores even give me wholesales price when i buy only 1 piece.
omg, so privilege right hahaha~
fyi, wholesales price is cheaper and only given upon you buying 3pc and above lols.

alright, enough of blogging today. (:

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to my malay readers,
if there is hahaha~

on a side note,
my reader surely know when to visit my blog huh.
hits was as flat as paper the 2days i am away.

i hope it bounce back =P

No comments: