Sunday, September 27, 2009

Catch Surrogates in cinemas 1st Oct 2009.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF SURROGATES?


if not, here's the trailer. . .

ever question yourself this?
If Surrogates are available now, will you desire to have one?

for me,
i will certainly want ONE or perhaps a few of them. . .
so that it will fuifill my multi-tasking and so much more.

anyway,
Surrogates are humanoid remote control vehicles which in this movie was a robotic representation of yourself in any physical human form.

i will very much want my Surrogates to do the following for me:


Photobucket
1) Multi-Tasking & Multi-languages.
this is because i'm very lazy whenever i have to wake up for work.
so lets say if my surrogate will to do it for me, i can sleep my way through while she do the job NICELY.
furthermore, my job require multi tasking & multi languages . . .
to speak with my hand typing on the keyboard while eye on numerous windows for information.
multi-language so i can listen&communicate to malay/indian/hokkien and all sort of dialects.

multi-tasking doesnt just apply to my job,
but also to my studies.

i will like my surrogate to attend lecture, do tutorial and get me a first class degree. WOOHOO~

Photobucket
2) Dance like a dancing queen (:
this is because of the very fact that i cant dance :(
it will be so AWESOME if my surrogate will to know all sort of dance like hip hop to ball room dance.

Photobucket
3) Run a Marathon of 48km.
this is quite an impossible mission and with my surrogate doing it for me, i am sure i can have a better timing HAHAHA.
its called "cheating openingly" but without anyone knowing.
i assume surrogate have endless stamina and performs like superhero.

and the list will just go on such as experiencing being a killer, a pilot and maybe a diver.

definately stuff that i never tried before,
and futhermore, its all "behing-the-scene" so why not just try it with SURROGATE.

MY IDEAL SURROGATE will be

Photobucket
yes, BUMBLEBEE.
the car is simply too cool and it will save me from transport. :P

in all,
you will never want to miss this,

Photobucket

“Catch Surrogates in cinemas 1st Oct 2009”

No comments: