Saturday, May 02, 2009

I hates.

so much commitment so little time. :(
work, study, tuition and canberracsc.
dread of energy and the sickness i am suffering now is not helping in any single way. -.-

hate the cough, the sorethroat, the flu and the on-off fever.
and when everyone is speaking about swine flu, it really freak me out.
just prays i recover fast.

anyway 1stMay is my dearest mum's birthday;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY mum =D.
she will always be the dearest to me no matter what.

as usual bring her out for dinner&celebration.
this year was to HOTPOT CULTURE, at marina square.
the amount we eat is so remarkable. LOLS.
photo(s) will be up when i have my time.

currently, the guilt of skipping lesson is still haunting me.
i really hate it; hates the cramps i have to suffer every month that spoil all my event for the day. :(
it make me feel so weak and helpless. tsk.

on the other hand, work have been good, with me passing the quiz 1.
but quiz 2 awaits with the external examination as the big picture.
prays.

bye people.
tmr is a long day and i need to really rest. :(

No comments: