Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sometimes I really don't know what I want.
this explains the ever-changing attitude.
and it's makes me feel guilty somehow.

Ok, enough of that.
Things will possibly past fast if not let it be.
since it's still not the right time.
whichever, I'm sorry.

and ytd was dearest sister's birthday.
guess she must be HAPPY enough (:
outing with my family this friday for sister's belated lunch.
am looking forward to it.

hope sis liked my present and HONG BAO.
LOL, it's not easying finding the ringgit ok =x
and the pyjamas set WOOHOO.

all in all, HAPPY 23rd! hong 7fen (:

alright, nothing much to update.
except for the facts that I am having at least 4-5 lesson per week.
this is tired, really :(

I really have to apologize to not making in times for bday party.
I hope I could still be there at least.

Tkcare ppl and on another note,
I am already starting on the line.
yes, if you know what I m working at you will know what I am talking (:

No comments: