Sunday, May 10, 2009

POWERHOUSE.

went powerhouse ytd cos it was my friend's 21; and fresh piece of paper wanted to go chill as well. alright, some temptation on my part also =x

but not able to find my friend inside as it was far too crowded.
so went ahead to have fun with my gals.
ben did some really funny stunt ytd. LOLS.

and now i know, vodka ribena and lime was really nice. (:

now, the photo(s) will do the rest.




i looked short :( no, i should say they are tall instead. HAHA~

the gals that went.

my artistic photo taking. =x

i like this as well HAHA.

this explain my visit there HAHA.

and not forgeting,
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY SIEWBOON~

rest of the photos will be send if you gals want. (:
no worries, not on fb HAHA.

got to go do some studying already; if i am able to focus in the first place.

and also,
WELCOME TO SINGAPORE, MARY. (:
sound like u are tourist huh.

surprise again today.
making my guilty tsk.

No comments: