Thursday, May 07, 2009

the nowadays.

I mentioned at my fb about the irritating Indian carrerfour lady that purposely lean on me.
yea, it was damn irritating esp early in the mrng.

bet you guys will know why I wanted a car so badly now;
other then it's convenience, it's the hassle not to GET LEAN and stuff.

but well, how long it would take?
:( years.
enough of this.

Have been rather busy with studies and work at the same time.
when there's both commitment, it simply means I will be out from home all the way from 7am-11pm.
a freaking 16 hours; with barely 7hrs of slp per day.

hate the long travelling time to and for school.
this is gg to be a good 2yr at least.
am still praying for my bridging to go well by the time it's 8&9 June.

anyway, mary's 21st bday was ytd (:
Despite the sms&tag, wanted to wish her here as well =D

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY for the fourth time since I know you (:

that's about all for now, blogging my way to way is really nice.
at least it keep it updates here.

tkcare people;
and for the time being pandon me for always rejecting meet ups and gathering.

I know I missed the fun(s), unwillingly though.
blame the bridging =x
everything and anything after 9june2009, 1pm.
honestly can't wait. =x

No comments: