Friday, May 08, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

before i am late or rather to prevent myself from being late,
i got to say this;
HAPPY MOTHER DAY, to my dearest mum (:

i already give her the gift; its a small surprise though.
i just want my mum to be happy, healthy and all. (:

sinful enough, i brought myself an anna sui's prafum today =x
used to use their secret wish, but find that it doesnt last.
but well, one last try before i reach my conclusion.
furthermore, the office sales was quite a good deal.



anyway, i have decided not to attend my graduation cos its too much a hassle.
to book the robe, this and that.
so yea, no graduration ceremony for myself although mum still think i should go.

maybe a little celebration with mary and angie; if time permit.
as for my family, they already give me a graduation trip to thailand =D
more than enough.

hopefully when i put on the robe, its for my degree. (:
pray for me.

thats all for now.
**woohoo, MARY will be back on 9thMay.
her sms really never fail to make my day.

and not forgetting to wish AHBU & QIUYUN,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY as well.
i bet ahbu got alot of this. =x

and i just come to know that,
tmr got to be friendly with the canberracsc boys.

No comments: