Sunday, April 26, 2009

VOICE-LESS.

today's tuition was a challenge.
to speak in the hoarse voice; which sounded like kind of ailen/ET language.
even my student cant stop laughing at it.

give me my voice back! :(

tmr evening got to be finally free, gotten wait for jasmine's reply though.
if not, i am just gg to head down to repair my phone.
:( problematic(s)

question now is : where to repair iphone. and i dont rmb having any warranty for it. so how do i go about doing it?

so anyone can answers my doubts, just give me a sms. i will be grateful (:

reply to tag :

to yongxian : you are included for that statement. HAHA.
and i apply to all my friend having first bookout on 27th june. its quite a handful of them :( so JUST COME ah.

to von : yea, noted (:

to fangfang: haha, you to ah. gastric later ! =D SEE YOU ON FRI.

to ahbu: when? when? when? lols, ONE FOR ONE leh!

thats about all, i just wanted to make my post longer.
HAHA.
dreaded by econs and amaths.
prays for me, esp MARY. cos you are really good at this =x

No comments: