Thursday, May 21, 2009

KOREA. really.

:( boys over flowers espisode 21 English subtitle is still not available at YouTube.
this is making my days so dumb. really.

yay, I know bridging is just weeks away.
to be exact it's just 2more weeks.

but the show is really irresistable.
agree with me.

:( and why is it OUT OF STOCK everywhere.
they only got the ep1-6, full series is sold out.

I am so addicted to the songs that I am listening to their OST song every now and then.
I even upload onto my work desk and listen during work. =x

why my phone can't play using flash.
agony. I just need to watch 5more espisode before I finish it.

worse when I am having 5 lesson this week :(
just let me finish the show and I promised to focus on bridging (:

I need to get back to my training already.

P.S. I just brought a korea cap at square 2.
those that we see in the show. Awww.

I really want to go korea.
might give up the thoughts of buying car alr, for the sake of travelling.
I shall propose this to mum tonight.
KOREA, december?

No comments: