Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OST.

minutes ago, jie just talked to me over the msn.
yay, you must be thinking she is not at home.
but well we are just at our own room.

and she told me to see this. .



yay, i m the one at the right.
haha, it was such a memorable photos.
who's birthday i really forgotten, but there's one on my wall with my other cousin in it and my sis. AWW~ =D

here's another finding of video(s).
those are all my favourite song now.
yay, the BOY OVER FLOWER's MADNESS is never ending :D
here you go.


STAND BY ME.
even wonder who will always stand by you no matter whats.
and the answer will be, GU JUN PYO. haha~

LUCKY.

STARLIGHT.

and here's another version of PARADISE.
as in different video. (:

i am so having the urge to learn korea language cos its really nice.
i dont know why but i felt korean language sounds ROMANTIC.
just agree with that. =x

so so wanted all the songs and i already got the OST yea.
thanks people..

on a sad note : the full series of BOYS OVER FLOWERS DVDs[engsub] with korean talking is already out of stock.
already check yishun and novena. :( i want the full series :(

No comments: