Sunday, May 31, 2009

MAMA's BAKERY; CHOCOLATE BOWL.

showcasting the bread that i was munching yesterday during econs lesson.
introduced by angie who claim that it was famous.





we keep laughing at the photos cause the contrast is so damn obvious.

anyway, the big one is called CHOCOLATE BOWL.
it only produced 100 daily and usually sold out very fast.
and for such a BIG one its only $2.50.

i will rate it a 3/5.
and after some research, its really quite well known.
google it and you will know. :)

try it ok! its located at 02-06/07 Square 2.

here's a link on my research :
http://www.asiaone.com/Wine%252CDine+%2526+Unwind/Reviews/Story/A1Story20080228-51832.html

mum is finally back from malaysia (yes, am home again alone), with my lovely "BOYS OVER FLOWER" dvd. definitely a great companion for my burning of mid-night oil.

yes, bridging is 8days away.
freaking me out, stil trying my best though.
but the thinking of studying just 35marks will do keep haunting me HAHA.
whichever, pls pls pray for me.



AWW, omgomgomg. =x
so people, pls dont tell me you are getting the dvds for me as a bday gift.
=x i already have it HAHAHA.

now guess what, MY IPHONE DIES ON ME AGAIN.
like how many times already. -.-
definitely gg for a 1-1 exchange after my bridging.
i must be fierce to the person~

ok, i am gg to sleep soon and make sure my brain absorb as much as possible for the rest of the days.

modelling; what you guys think about it?

No comments: