Thursday, May 14, 2009

today's finally thursday.
although I am having lesson today again -.- like for the third time this week.
but, nothing's better than that (:
cos I am having friday off tmr, yay!

you never know how's it's like to just have a one day getaway which is much needed.
whats more, when mum is gg to treat us eat tmr.
double joys, so long since my family go out on an afternoon (:

mr khoo just informed me 359 basketball court will off the lights at 930pm instead of 10pm.
so gals, try to reach on time since it will be half an hour lesser on the trng. (:

and this make my travelling easier, at least to von bday earlier (:
hopefully she is not angry with me.
cos commitment nowadays is really alot.
not that I don't want but yay, just hope u can understand :(

alright people it's 15more hours before my day end (:
make sure econs tonight is not boring.

**should I bring the mickey hand to work? contradicting.

No comments: