Friday, May 29, 2009

yesterday, ivy called me after her work.
only to realize so much thing happened.
whichever, I hope things will get better for them in future.

(: to be honest, I missed my working life there.
yay, ESPRIT Centrepoint.
or rather I should say I missed the people there; selective ones.

luckily, their chalet was on the 9th.
which hits exactly on the date my exams ends.
CAN'T WAIT. (:
hopefully, I can see the old part-timers as well. =D

good thing is today is FRIDAY.
bad thing is I'M HAVING ECONS later.

and I am able to leave an hours earlier due to the family day.
but instead of spending time with family, I have a date with the books.

Pls pray that econs lecturer will let us go home early (:

that's about all.
now it's always work, school, sleep.
how interesting can this be. -.-

No comments: