Saturday, May 16, 2009

boys over flower.

total addiction to the show and resulted me to sleep at only 8am today :(
and lesson was 2pm today. have 4hours sleep only -.-

still I continue you-tubing the espisode 6 today during my long travel time to school.
was thinking of buying the DVDs at admiralty only to find out that the TS here was closed down =x

end up continue to watch it using my phone.
cant resist the temptation of not watching it, so I re-watch episode 1&2 which was showcast on u-channel just now.
seriously, how could such handsome people exist.
It's damn handsome and so dreamy.

In any case, if you wonder who I like . .
it's was the curly hair guy; the main lead! :D

yay, I know it's all fantasy.
but well, which girl don't hope for such fairytale and how the guy love the girl in the show.
if only, I meet such. yay, IF, I know.

I guess this would be the best accompany during my burning midnight oil for my bridging exams.
(: the show's really nice, go watch it!

No comments: