Wednesday, May 27, 2009

GOOD STUDENT, I am.

I m backed from lesson :(
tired and deprived of fun.

I am so lazy to even on my laptop to type this entry.
so it's iphone-blogging again.
apart from the cannot-last-one-day battery, I like everything about my phone (:

anyway, its 3more lesson and I am done with my bridging courses.
its so unbelievable to get 100% attendance for maths and missed just one lesson for econs.
Unbelievable; at least to me.

I used to skipped lecture almost every week during poly.
see the differences! =x

the ending of the course marks the starting of my exams.
I am really scared for econs :(
prays! Mary teach me this~

I am turning in now.
It's got to be another 6hours before I need to wake up.

P.S. first case of H1N1 has been confirmed in SIngapore.
Beware & Becareful ! (: ESP 7fen!
definitely this is not a news blog.

No comments: