Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Congrats (:

first of all, congrats all my friend for graduating officially at the graduation ceremony.
I bet it was fun (: seeing photo with people wearing their robe seem so nice to take photo.

2years back, I did wear a graduation robe before.
which was at my sis's graduation.
mayb i already foresee that i wont be attending my own graduation years ago haha.

but it was fun though, to wear sis's robe.
her is for napfa graduation anyway (:

but again, thinking of gg through all this booking of seats, robe turn me off =x
wondering if mary went yesterday after learning so many of us not gg. Lols~

I m looking forward to dinner later with bestie (:

now back to those not-yet-finished follow ups.
It's a handful of them -.-

P.S. how about a korean-angmoh mixed?!
aha, this is like wait long long also don't have.

I've been watching yi hoon sings!
he is inside the band ss501, google about it (:
but honestly, I wonder if some video was him. so much change.

No comments: