Friday, October 30, 2009

weekend; photo error tsk!

am so tired yesterday that i slept at my sofa the whole night after my netball training.
can you feel my tired-ness?

i twittered that i dont know how to go through today,
but now the day is over. HURRAY.

WEEKEND is coming but i am not really anticipating,
thats due to the very fact that i will still have to study D:

grant me more more energy,
i am having game tomorrow.

wished me lucks cause all my team mates want to win really badly, i am inclusive for that also. infact, VERY BADLY.

GOODLUCK.

i cant post my photos,
blame blogger for the error on this words-only-post. tsk!

P.S. Incase you missed out on my "ACNES | #1 Medicated Skincare Brand In Japan" post, pls scroll your way down now. :P

remember to support me on my widget when its up on 1st november.
VOTING STARTS ON 1ST NOVEMEMBER.
vote for me ok :)

No comments: