Tuesday, October 27, 2009

no more WORDY d:

does new shoe make you happy?
infact, NEW SHOE make me really happy! =D




despite the fact that i'm not tall,
flats are my all-time-favourite.

i brought those from bkk,
yes at a price less than $10.
thats a reason why bkk is woman paradise - nice, cheap and beautiful stuff there !

few weeks back,
jetstar is having promo on SIN-BKK airfare at as low as $98.

after much consideration,
decided to give it a miss since i have been there for 2times this year already.

planning to go next year,
may/june 2010.
ANYONE?!

anyway, taken picture of my love.



have you got yours? melt ! d:
if not, get it at the nearest magazine store now, its this week i-magazine. (:

as promised,
the result of F1 race~
haha, its my result of playing bumper car using GO-KART in jb few days back.


ugly colour that feel alike to the pain.
why must it be this colour :(

was it POWERFUL? :P
look so ugly when i'm in my fbt now. phew~

some overdue photo.

1)Remember my company's competition where we compete in climbing 24 storeys.
yes, here are the photos for my division - INDIVIDUAL.




2)Random shots when we go support my GS in his idol singing.
another singing competition held by company. cool!



3) my task i did for tonight,
definitely not tutorial or lecture eh :P



yay!
i got to see him every now and then hahah~

my mum know him now too.
LOLS, blame it on obsession on MY LOVE :D

4) Lastly, photo with suling's sis.
just got tag in facebook, tgt with email(s)~~



gooodnight.
having school tomorrow :( ouch.

No comments: