Tuesday, October 27, 2009

sick cat.

for the sake for not updating yesterday,
I shall do so now while I am on my way to work.
luckily the train is not sardine-packed. (:

for I am down with serious sore throat & flu,
your should forgive me ok!
keep the hits coming (:

wanted to share this good deal with you guys,
about the NETS FLASHCARD.
if you rmb I did mention it before in the previous post,
scroll down to read it.

But now I just wanted to highlight it's $1 deals.

1) OLD CHANG KEE;
you get to buy ALL their item at $1 except for those that is cheaper then you of cause pay the cheaper one.
they have up to $1.60 per item, now with the card, it's all $1.

2) MR BEAN
you get go buy the soya bean at $1 instead of the usual $1.30.

no worries on these, cos I just brought from
this two store yesterday. genuine information d:

I am so loving my BEE CARD.
anyway, just want to share wonderful deals with wonderful people (:

I'm have my netball game this saturday,
poured my with all your goodlucks cos I think everyone want to
win badly. (:

and yesterday,
played volleyball with the usual people.

so can you imagine my tired-ness?!
pardon me for wordy posts ok. (:

flooding with loads of love!

side note on my love: newspaper say he didn't go to plaza sing last sat (24/10) due to personal security.
but still, private party at st. James with his fans.

as much as I want to go,
I didn't cos I have already a one-month prebook date to GO KART at jb :(

nvm,
go buy i-magazine now,
they feautured my love again.
I believe their magazine sells well with MY LOVE lar :p

**thanks Issac for passing me his newspaper with my love on it,
must definitely credit him for this :D

I will also love my reader sharing stuff on my love with me (:
updates, information and whatever and I will be like over the moon for sure!

email me ok!
@ brotherbearbear_jing@hotmail.com

lastly,
do take care of yourself cos so many people around me is sick (:

No comments: