Sunday, October 04, 2009

ngor's party!

i am quite stressed nowadays, seriously.

i hate myself for not understanding what the lecturer is taking about.
so many "?" and this goes on for a good 3hours. :(

very tormenting.

eventhough, exams is next year but i am freaking scared already.

its really demoralising, give me some encouragement.
:(

ok, enough of all these.
i just want to voice it out.

and of all time,

i hate people pestering and irritating me.
getting on my nerves -.- like seriously, go get a life.

*dont assume if you are they person i am refering to.
but if you are so sure, its you then IT'S REALLY IS.

alright, i am off to copy my notes at this hours cos i'm just backed from NGOR's birthday.








i know i look super chui in the picture,
but thats right after my lesson.
totally dreaded, more like without a soul.

and thats ngor's 5 years old brother,
so the adorable right?

if only i'm 5 years old as well. HAHAH.

on a side note: the ETUDE big brush (comb) is really nice ! my hair loves it.

have a nice weekend people.

ending with this,
a new song introduce by meisui. (:



i love it!~
**P.S. raymond pls go and master this song!!

No comments: