Sunday, October 18, 2009

mixed of issue/event.

so many thoughts but just dont want to type it down, troublesome and too gay for such -.-

at least my weekend gives me enough rest;
as the saying goes "a rest is to enable you to walk a longer distance".

i wished this long awaited rest will last long enough. (:

i am having a last 3 lesson with my o'level student before we come to an end to this 2-yr tuition session.

yes, i've been teaching her since the end of her sec 3,
going through her n'level with her and now to one of the biggest challenge which is o'level.

really pray she can do as well as n'level,
i am really proud of her results. :D

to conclude:
she is the student i have taught the longest and so far, the most understanding ones toward my hectic schedule.

**Thanks for this 2years, it really have been nice going through this phrase of life with you =D.

she is asking me out for ice-blading after her exams,
how cool is that (:

FYI: i teaches principle of accounting (:

enough of my sentimental sentences, HAHA.

task outstanding :

- Introduction to the NETS FLASH CARD. *be back for this ok (:

- Need to copy angie's macroeconomic graphs which is alot -.- i am missing so many lesson due to work/play tsk!

- Lastly, is to catch up on my studies.

other than those,
i dont want to be bother with un-neccessary stuff that will affect me. (:

alright, will end here.
and seriously, i am thinking that my blog is my BFF now. (:

love the way i can write what i feel here. (:

if you are thinking, what a wordy post?!
then the PHOTOS ARE HERE (:

remember the election training that i went for?
sadly i cant post the photos here. my new friend i make there say "better not"..

so this is what i felt that i should be allowed to at least. (:





the file, the class and my post =x

now my reader should know what sector i worked in already.
have i tell you that i have been confirmed (:
if not, i shall share my good news : "I'M CONFIRMED!"


took this before the people are back,
this explained the "hurry".

proceed for lunch at . . .



SUSHI TEI located at this wulu place WEST COAST PLAZA.

they have this menu specially for this season. . .


the "qiu" season,
this remain me of yun haha LAME.

not forgetting to inform you guys on their promotion : LUNCH COMBO.




there's alot of variety right?

so here's what i have gotten. . .



the green tea and the curry rice.

rating: 3/5 i quite like it (:
and very affordable @ $10 for that.

i didnt take my lunch partner's choice cos i only got to know them that day (:
shall see them on the election day =D nice people!

the rest of the day at the training was relatively fun,
we have a practise on the scenarios where i got to sit on a wheel chair or if you want you can be the blind LOLS. (:

before it bores you out let me tell you this . . .

do you know who's on the cover of the november teenage issue 2009?


my love!
i already got mine, have you?! faster go grab one ok. (:

a glance inside,


**faints~~

FYI: my love coming sg on 24th october and he will be heading to st. james at night.
i hope i can make it in to that place with the help of ahbu :P who want to join me?! LET GO TOGETHER~~

Cheerios to teenage for the latest update and they also feature boys over flower on their august issue, COOL!


i have grab hold of this as well (:

now some photos i grab from von's blog,
taken on jo's 21st birthday!




side note: thanks jo for the invite to pan pacific (:
i am seeing here on friday again !

lastly,


"what can cure a really turn-off day?"


"SWEETS."
does it have the same effect on you?

so next time,
if you make me angry, get me one of those.
ahha, thats from oversea anyway. (:

i hope all of you a very nice public/weekend getaway =D

xoxo,
cybelle.

No comments: