Friday, October 09, 2009

upcoming

feeling almost dead at train now.
I just felt that this whole week was just to hectic.

meeting, training, playing, sending, working, studying, b-daying and even having competition.

it just all happen in a week.
and my week have not ended yet.

upcoming:

Friday (09/10)
finalised of teambuiling activities, buying the ropes and also present.
thereafter, bday party at chervons - jurong.

Saturday (10/10)
having games early in the mrng 830am.
return to office by 4pm for the preparation of the team building.
lastly, jo's bday party at tampines (pyjamas-theme).

mostly likely staying over and heading to school the next day at SIM.
worse when my school starts at 8.30am.

so it seem like I am away for a 3d2n chalet right.
the feeling of tired just sucks.

I shall update when time permit. (:
give me more energy ~~

No comments: