Sunday, October 18, 2009

satisfied on myself.

i am home-d the whole of today.
did my econs drawings of tons of graphs.
i felt satisfied of myself HAHA.

actually the previous two post was done last night.
i only posted it today. dont be deceived by the dates and all :P
reason being, i want my fr3b post to be notice by more people HAHA.

i am one of the the top referral now. :P
for this month only, lets try to maintain and continue to support me ok ! (:

do you guys know my fav was MOCCA.
i tried so much MOCCA recently, but EACH-A-CUP mocca ice blended ($2.20) still remains my top choice.

here's one of my recents-mocca-try.


this cost $6.30 from SPINELLI.
very average and costly for such. rating: 2.5/5

its late already,
i have to prepare myself mentally&physically for tomorrow's work.

hope it turns out well.
same for you guys.

**thanks evelyn's word of encouragement.
undeniable we are "in-a-relationship" HAHAHA.

No comments: