Thursday, October 29, 2009

monopoly's madness, yes it is! 海派甜心

Macdonald's monopoly has been the talk of all my friend nowadays.

to be involve, i decided to see what was it.

so this will not be a self-involvement.
for the fun sake,
i will pull my lunch khakis for such FUN ACTIVITIES. :P

now,
i am addicted with the collecting of these road (*tsk, so many).

I am counted lucky cause so far i only brought one meal (*rest from my friends),
and already gotten the sure-can-get ones.

so i am left with getting the hard one,
i know no one will be so kind enough to spare me those. :(

but if you are thinking otherwise,
it will be most welcome.

i will gladly give you my home address and happily wait to receive your WON-DER-FUL POSTAGE (:

& i won myself a apple pie today,
better still i never eat apple pie. :(
still, the luck is with me right.

ok, twittered~~
FOLLOW ME,
sound like the hair shampoo right ? haha.

before i end,
proudly present you 羅志祥 latest hair style.
haha, its actually the image for the new drame with raine yang - 海派甜心




this kind of hug feels sweet isnt it.

enough of black and white. . .
here's the colour ones.




HAVE THE URGE TO GET THIS HAIRSTYLE.
(: damn adorable.

stay tune for some treatment i have for eyebags! (:

No comments: