Wednesday, October 21, 2009

focus.

i am so sad today,
the PIMPLE spoil my day.

does period = pimples ?!
worse when its so red and obvious, in between my brows.
alright, i promised to show u the "chui" photos of that soon :(

having lesson tonight and i am so stress by these.
i am serious, though exams is next year, i am stress-ed.

to be exact, i am very STRESS.
i don't know why, don't question me.

a degree is so unlike from a diploma.
don't tell me i choose the wrong university cause i give up a choice for what i am doing now. i don't want to regret and want to make the best out of it.

please bless me and continue giving me your support for a good 2 years.
i really hope i make it and make my family proud especially mum.

i just want to let her enjoy life asap (:
its like an goal i wanted in my wish list - to make mum happy (:

another one more hour to climbing stairs and then to school.

one happy/relieved thing is : i am going to study two hours tomorrow after work and before netball training.

this will ease my guilty-ness and hopefully let me understand the module better. (:

bear with the wordy post,
photo to be up on weekend as . . .

FRIDAY 23/10/2009 - DINNER AT PAN PACIFIC =D

SATURDAY 24/10/2009 - GO KART AT JOHOR BAHRU, MALAYSIA


my exciting weekend to be reveal here soon (: be back ok.

at the meantime, i will have to put all my focus on STUDY and nothing else.
work is manageable though =D

xoxo.

**GO BUY U MAGAZINE. MY LOVE IS ON THE COVER. woohoo~

side note: i won movie ticket again(*YAY) on JULIE & JULIA.
best of it was i can choose my own seats, cinema and timing.
thanks NUFFNANG (:

No comments: